LASER CUTTING MACHINES
Introducing our Laser Cutting Machines From Thunder Laser
Laser cutting machines brought to you by MaxStamp, welcome. We are the proudly South African agents for the laser cutting machines from Thunder Laser.
Our laser cutting machines offer the best innovative technology that is available on the market today — professionally manufactured and exceptionally well built. Our laser cutting machines are also able to engrave non-metal materials. Laser cutting machines are only as good as the sum of all its parts, and in this particular case, Thunder Laser has not held back on quality, and their attention to detail is immaculate. Our laser cutting machines come fitted with a professional-grade glass laser tube that doesn’t break the bank, and we offer great value for money — a top-quality product at a competitive price. If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us or call on 010 534 6996.
We also have a range of laser engraving machines that specialise in engraving. If most of the work that you foresee will be for engraving, then it will be best to buy a laser engraving machine that comes fitted with a metal laser tube for precise engraving.
Contact us today for more information about which laser system will best suit your line of work.
laser cutting machine prices
WATCH a video on the thunder laser system
why buy our laser cutting machines ?
- Trust – Purchasing a laser cutting machine is a substantial investment, and we understand that this isn’t an easy decision. Thunder Laser has built a network of people around the globe with only positive feedback. We welcome live demonstrations to show you precisely what the machine can offer. Not only do we sell the laser machines, but we sell the materials/products to ensure our customer’s growth in the industry.
- Quality – Our laser machines built with quality materials that come with a 1-year warranty on all parts. Thunder Laser has spent much time focusing on attention to detail. From the industrial honeycomb that they choose to supply you with, to the smartboard operating system that shows you the time function. Giving you an indication of how long your job is going to run for, allowing you a work estimation to help quote your clients accurately, which is crucial.
- Service – We pride ourselves on after-sales service, offering unlimited lifetime support after installation. 2 to 3 days training on the software & general maintenance on your machine.
2 colour laminates
features of our laser machine
what you get from us
- 1 Year Warranty – We offer a 1-year warranty on all the laser parts. However, if there is any malicious damage to the CNC laser machine, the warranty will then fall away.
- Free Installation – Ensuring your laser machine is installed correctly and ready to go.
- Free Training – Training is an essential part when purchasing a laser cutting machine. We offer 2 to 3 days training on the software & also general maintenance knowledge to better understand your laser machine.
- Support – After-sales service is what we pride ourselves on offering. We are also willing to help our clients via TeamViewer or telephone. If the problem persists after Teamviewer, then our technician will travel and fix any issues that you may have.
- Engraving material & products – We not only sell laser machines, but we also sell engraving material & products that go hand in hand with laser machines. We partner up with our clients to help build their sales and try in every way possible to help grow a long term business relationship.